XACT is mod focused on the crafting process. It aims to ease the constructor of complex builds by simplifying the tedious and repetitive task of crafting the building components. No longer will you have to manually place the recipe’s ingredients on their respective slots on the crafting grid, because XACT will do it for you. Neither will you need to remember the recipes, because XACT can encode any recipe into a Recipe Chip, which is portable.
With XACT, you no longer have the need to spend hours on your crafting room, since your recipes will already be stored on your XACT Crafter Machines. Once you have set up your XACT Crafter(s), it’s now a matter of simply passing by, pick up your items as if they where on a chest already, and moving on to your building ground.
The best of XACT surely is it’s portability. The XACT Craft Pad is your best bet for when you are not at home, because it can work as a regular workbench, but it’s portable! Also, it can read the recipes from the Recipe Chips, and keeps stored the last recipe you used; but also has a button clear the crafting grid, because we all know that’s annoying.
“So, recipes encoded into chips, you say? Won’t that take a lot of room on your inventory?”
Absolutely not! That’s why the Chip Case is also provided by XACT. It can store up to 30 Recipe Chips in it’s internal storage. You can even create a bunch and name them to have your recipes from different mods separated.
Through time, I believe this mod will become THE must-have crafting tool.
- Portability: You can carry around a portable crafting tool anywhere you go. Simply bring your Craft Pad with you anywhere you go and right click it to open it’s User Interface (GUI), which has a crafting grid.
- Easy crafting: Ever thought that, in order to craft multiple items, manually placing the ingredients on the exact quantities on the grid was a lot of trouble? The XACT Crafter is the stationary, heavy use, crafting machine that relieves that pain off your back. Once a recipe is set, it will take the ingredients from the resources buffer into the grid, so you can craft as many sets as you want, without having anything to worry too much about.
- Missing Ingredients: The crafting devices will let you know if you are missing ingredients for your crafts. The grid slots missing
- Store Recipes: Modded Minecraft adds a lot of game-play, but also a lot of recipes. Since some of them are frequently used a lot, XACT let’s you store your frequently recipes into Recipe Chips. You can carry them around with you on the Chip Case, which can hold up to 30 recipes.
- Automation: You can keep the resources for the XACT Crafter supplied through Buildcraft Pipes or RP2 Tubes (feed from any side).
- NEI integration: Import recipes into the crafting grid directly from NEI.
- The vanilla workbench is now able to keep it’s contents after the GUI is closed.
- Did I mentioned that holding shift on the GUIs might reveal something that is hidden?
How to install Advanced Crafting Table Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Advanced Crafting Table Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft Extended Villages Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Mob Armor Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- TNT Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
- The Camping Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- InstantBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft More Amours Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Jaffas and more Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4