Audiotori is a cascading sound pack manager. It allows you to use multiple sound packs at once to replace the default Minecraft sounds, or replace sounds added by other mods.
For instance, you can have a music sound pack loaded at the same time as a Vintage Minecraft Alpha sound pack.
- Audiotori is cascading: If you have several sound packs that replace the same sound, only the sound pack with the highest priority will replace that particular sound.
- Audiotori is live: You can use the Audiotori menu to enable, disable or rearrange sound packs in the middle of a game.
- Audiotori does not replace any base class: It scans all sounds loaded by Minecraft in the memory, and substitutes it with those from the sound packs. If the sound packs has sounds Minecraft doesn’t, it will add them.
- Audiotori does not prevent Minecraft from downloading new sounds.
- Extract sound packs to .minecraft/audiotori/ folder. You can run Minecraft for this folder to create itself. Audiotori only accepts folders, NOT zip files!
- A correctly installed sound pack will look like this:
- .minecraft/audiotori/<sound pack name>/info.cfg
- .minecraft/audiotori/<sound pack name>/sound3/ (sound effects)
- .minecraft/audiotori/<sound pack name>/music/ (background music)
- .minecraft/audiotori/<sound pack name>/streaming/ (game disks)
- In-game, press F9 to open the menu. You can rebind this key in Minecraft keyboard settings.
- In the menu, you can enable, disable, and re-order the sound packs at will.
- The sound packs placed at the top have priority over sound packs below them. If two sound packs replace the same sound, only the higher one will be considered.
- Shortcut: Selecting a sound pack then pressing SPACE lets you enable/disable that sound pack.
- Shortcut:Selecting a sound pack then pressing SHIFT+↑ or SHIFT+↓ lets you move it up or down.Did you know you can also change the order of the servers in the server list this way?
- .mus sounds can be overridden using .ogg files.
- You can install this mod like any regular mod, by putting the contents of the archive in .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar.
- You can also install it by putting the archive file into .minecraft/mods/ folder.
- Fixed a bug where Minecraft would crash due to files in sound packs that begin with a dot. This often caused crashes on Mac and Linux systems.
- Fixed background music being unable to be replaced.
- You can now open the menu and click the Play button to immediatly play a random background music.
- Hints will display over each button in order to show what they do, and what the shortcuts are (for instance, hovering on the Enable button will tell you can also double click or press SPACE).
Download Minecraft Audiotori Mod [1.4.4]:
- Minecraft Multiplayer Profiles Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- OpenCCSensors Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Thaumic Expansion Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Plants Vs Zombies Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Owner Emitter Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft NotEnoughKeys Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft MorphAdditions Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- [API] Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Origin Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Pearcel Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2