Minecraft Mods — May 3, 2013, 3:59 PM
Changes from Kodaichi’s original, maintained by freakstritch:
- Completely rewritten Tower Spawning to properly work in most cases
- There is 6 Types of Towers now
- 3 spawn depending on their underground (Sand, Ice, Water)
- Battle Towers now have actual staircases
- Adjusted Items and Blocks in Chests
- Rewritten Golem Combat:
- Golem is much slower, you can actually avoid him on the tower now
- Golem Apocalypse Stomp will trigger if you hide in the Staircase
- Golem also shoots Fireballs
- Ported to ModloaderMP, SMP capable
- Upon beating a Tower’s Golem, the tower will start to crumble. A little while later it will start to collapse!
- Required Stuff to have installed beforehand (client and server!!): Minecraft Forge
- Make sure you followed the Forge installation instructions. Make sure META-INF is deleted.
- Best testlaunch minecraft once before installing this.
- Then… Put everything in their respective folders as the folder names instruct you. The sourcecode folder contains this mods MCP sources and is not relevant for simply using the mod.
Download Battle Towers Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- Minecraft 1.7.6 pre-release download
- Ender IO Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Chisel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Flan’s Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- InGame Info Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Lots of Food Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- PieCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Misc Items And Blocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2