- Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods.
- This mod does not require modloader.
This mod comes with 5 functions:
- X-Ray “X” key
- NightLight “L” key
- Redstone Finder “R” key (bugged, dont use a switch when this is on)
- Fly “F” key (Allows you to double click space to fly and disables fall damage)
- Better cordinates – use the “C” key to toggle
Note: You can’t just remove the class files that conflicts with other mods. Then this mod won’t work anymore.
- - oe.class – Is used for xray, nightlight, redstone finder.
- - ms.class – Is used for entity(mob/animal brightness when xray, nightlight, redstone finder is on.
- - agq.class – Is currently used as the main class for this mod.
- - uh.class – Is used for fly.
- - ae.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
- - dp.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
How to install X-Ray Mod with Fly for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Minecraft X-Ray Mod with Fly [1.5.1]:
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.6
X-Ray Mod With Fly: X-Ray-Mod-Fly-1.4.6
X-Ray Mod None Fly: X-Ray-Mod-1.4.6
- Industrial Craft 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- MapWriter Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- JourneyMap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- SecurityCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Slender Man Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- HoloInventory Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- ChickenShed Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- MedicCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Autofish Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Lantern Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2