This mod introduces twenty-two new buckets in three distinct types. The types are big buckets, flimsy buckets, and special buckets.
The big buckets hold more than your vanilla iron bucket, but the materials used to craft them are harder to obtain. They are the obsidian bucket, which holds three lava or water source blocks, the gold bucket, which holds four, the emerald bucket, which holds five, the diamond bucket, which holds six, and the ender bucket, which holds eight. If other mods are installed which introduce copper, tin, bronze, steel or silver ores, or rubber, buckets of those types are added which hold one, one, three, or three source blocks respectively. All of these buckets can hold water, lava, milk, and mod liquids (see below for specific liquids supported).
The second type, flimsy buckets, consist of wooden, cobblestone, and smoothstone buckets. These are easier to craft, but only last a short time with liquid in them. Careful using them towards the end of their life, especially with lava, as they will spill. Clay buckets differ slightly from those three in that there is no time limit on them, but they can only place and pick up 20 times before they break. They must also be fired in a furnace before they can be used.
The special buckets each have distinct special functions. Two of them store things which aren’t liquids. The infernal bucket holds thirty uses which are filled with water at a rate of six charges per source block. However, when you place a water, it places fire instead. It also gives you a short-acting fire resistance effect if you right click it into the air. The explosive bucket will allow you to defuse and store up to 32 live TNT for later use. The advantage of this, besides the obvious advantage of preventing explosions, is that when you place down the stored TNT it is automatically ignited by the bucket, so you don’t have to carry around a bunch of levers.
Three of the special buckets take in liquids but perform special functions instead of storing anything. The shimmering bucket takes in lava. Instead of filling up, the lava is transformed through some demonic power into some experience. Spooky. The icy bucket turns water into ice and lava into two pieces of obsidian. The black hole bucket will utterly annihilate through galactic gravitational pressure almost anything you right click that is not solid. In order of decreasing usefulness this includes those pesky lava bits and pieces that never seem to go away until you place a block in them, lava source blocks, water, snow (but not snow blocks), flowers, grass, ferns, nether portals, fire, redstone, tripwires, tripwire string, and rails.
The two final special buckets are used on creatures. The slimy bucket and magma cube bucket scoops a little piece of a slime or magma cube into your inventory, turning it into a slime ball or magma cream. They require some time to rest, though, so you can only do this once per creature every three minutes.
The ender bucket also has a special function: you can link it to any machine with a tank (default: left click). This linked ender bucket will then drain from and fill that tank instead of the bucket.
Mod Ores: Tin, Copper, Bronze, Steel, Silver and Rubber
Hold sneak for help on any bucket
Link Ender Buckets to any tank
How to install Diamond Buckets+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Diamond Buckets+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Obsidian Tools Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Mo’ Bends Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Adamantium Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Ding Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Giacomo’s Foundry Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Chisels & Bits Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- UnLogic II Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- GoodyBags Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Building Tools Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- EiraMoticons Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2