This is it. IC², the future of IC. While playing it, you will feel right at home again, rediscovering most of the stuff known from IC.
However, once you get your machines running, you will quickly notice how smooth and well-designed everything works now.
Wiring is easier, batteries aren’t as twosided (on/off) anymore, new cables, rubber stuff, new machines, EVERYTHING was added.
Create obstacle courses of Metal Poles and Rubber-Sheets, explore the Nether with an Electrical Jetpack or blow up whole landscapes at once by using the Dynamite-O-Mote. Or discover the much more complex mechanisms of Nuclear Engineering, blow up your hut or burn your hands. Or grab the rusty ol’ Composite Vest, and start hunting Creepers with the new, all-mighty NanoSaber.
- Go to IC² wiki page
Requires: Minecraft Forge (This is the RECOMMENDED version. You may use different ones, but in that case bugs may occur.)
How to install:
- First install all mods above, then just put the industrialcraft-2.jar into your ‘mods’-folder located in
- Do not unpack your minecraft.jar.
- Do not drop the whole client or the downloaded archive into your minecraft.jar.
- Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder if you didn’t delete it already.
Download Minecraft Industrial Craft 2 Mod [1.5.2]:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.5
- Lots of Food Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Flan’s Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft 1.8 Pre-release 3 Download
- Minecraft MineMania Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Skyline Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Sword Art Online HUD Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Richard’s Coffee & Tea Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Miner’s Heaven Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
- Fire Emblem Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4