We have a double feature for you today. Not only are we releasing a 1.5.2 pre-release but there’s also another weekly snapshot for 1.6 to get your hands on!
First up, the 1.5.2 pre-release. We’ve decided to put out a small bug fix update to address some minor issues that players are having in 1.5.1, and you can test it out before it goes live! A full list of fixes are as follows:
- [Bug MC-22] – Jukebox audio volume doesn’t decrease
- [Bug MC-1123] – SMP: Anvils charge level for nothing when using languages other than English
- [Bug MC-1407] – Tamed wolves and cats despawn
- [Bug MC-4253] – Endermen are rendered hostile if they take environmental damage
- [Bug MC-8112] – Pick-Block and Furnaces
- [Bug MC-8260] – Achievement “Hot Topic” Uses Faceless Furnace Icon
- [Bug MC-11229] – Using the anvil for free
- [Bug MC-12133] – Arrows visually float when shot into a block.
- Improvements to FPS when using high-resolution texture packs
- Many Realms fixes.
Download Minecraft 1.5.2 Pre-release:
- Minecraft Old World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Fun World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Realistic World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- World Downloader Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft 1.8.2 Pre-release 4 Download
- Throwable Bricks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Super Mario Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Convenient Recipes Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Sprinkles For Vanilla Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- B0bGary’s Growable Ores Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4