Minecraft Minecraft 2D Mod Youtube Video:
Minecraft Minecraft 2D Mod Screenshots:
About Minecraft Minecraft 2D Mod:
Welcome to Minecraft2D! To run the game, just extract this .zip and then run Minecraft2D.bat.(If that doesn’t work, you can run the Minecraft.jar file,but that will most likely lag.) Please ignore Greenfoot’s “Pause” and “Reset” buttons, using them will possibly mess up the game.
It is highly encouraged that you read the in-game help menus, accesible from either the main menu or the pause menu (esc). Here you will find controls, basic instructions, and a list of all the crafting/furnace/anvil recipes available in the game.
- -1024×1024 block map
- -Full inventory system
- -Crafting (with crafting benches/furnaces)
- -Saving/loading worlds
- -Randomized world generation
- -Mobs (only zombies at the moment)
- -Day/Night cycle
–There are different layers of rock, upgrade your pickaxe level in order to be able to go deeper.
–You can not make tools of iron level and above on a crafting table, you need an anvil.
–When using an anvil, you must place a hammer of the level below the tool you are trying to craft.
(You will need a stone hammer to make iron tools.)
–If you are stuck on progression, take a look at the recipes and see if there is anything you can craft.
–The current tool tiers are as follows:
How to install Minecraft Minecraft 2D Mod:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- All class files from the ZIP must go into minecraft.jar
- Don’t forget to delete META-INF
Download Minecraft Minecraft 2D Mod [1.4.7]:
- The Miner’s Friend Mod 1.7.2
- Wireless Redstone Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Secret Rooms Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft Surface Quartz Mod 1.7.2
- Underground Biomes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- CodeChickenCore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft 1.7.6 pre-release download
- Ender IO Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2