Health Bars is exactly what it says on the tin, it’s a mod that adds health bars to entities, these are smart, and don’t render over blocks, so you can’t use them as X-Ray.
For simple usage Health Bars requires no type of configuration, however you can do the following:
The bars can be disabled by pressing ‘B’ (by default, configurable in Controls menu).
The bars have different stances depending on the entity’s status:
- Blue: Entity is neutral or friendly.
- Red: Entity is aggro towards the player.
- Green: Entity is poisoned.
There are limitations on when the bar will be rendered:
- The Entity can’t be at a distance of over 12 blocks (customize-able)
- The Entity can’t have over 75 hearts of health (customize-able)
- The Entity can’t be blacklisted (Read more in the configuration section).
SMP Info: The mod will work in SMP if the server host / lan game host has the mod installed, if they don’t, the bars will always display the same value.
The Configuration file for this mod is located in /.minecraft/vazkii/config/healthbars.cfg, it will only be there after you installed the mod(and Forge + Vazcore) and ran the game at least once.
- Open your Minecraft launcher.
- Open the “Options” menu near the “login” button
- Use the link in the Options menu to open the .minecraft directory
- Navigate to the bin folder.
- Open minecraft.jar and the Forge version you downloaded with appropriate archive software. (i.e WinRAR, 7-Zip)
- Drag all contents from Forge into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF folder from the minecraft.jar
- Close both minecraft.jar and Forge download.
- Go back to the .minecraft directory.
- While inside the .minecraft directory, create a new folder titled “mods”, assuming there isn’t one already.
- Drag and drop the entire VazCore .zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip)
Installing Health Bars Mod:
- Drag and drop Health Bars Mod.zip file into the mods folder. (Do not extract the contents of the .zip
Download Minecraft Health Bars Mod [1.4.5]:
- The Miner’s Friend Mod 1.7.2
- Wireless Redstone Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Secret Rooms Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft Surface Quartz Mod 1.7.2
- Underground Biomes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- CodeChickenCore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft 1.7.6 pre-release download
- Ender IO Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Mouse Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2