You can also upgrade a barrel to a higher tier if there is one available. Simply select the barrel you would like to upgrade to and double right click just like what you would do if you were to put all the items into your inventory into a barrel. Make sure you only have one barrel selected because the barrels will simply swap with each other. Otherwise, this will not work.
My mod can also be used with hoppers or another mod like Buildcraft or Redpower. Items can be accessed though the top and bottom of the barrel although this can be changed in the configuration file.
Minecraft The Barrels Mod 1.5.1 Screenshots:
The first tier of barrel, called “Barrel” will only hold 64 stacks of an item, is crafted with logs around the edges and a half slab on the top.
The second tier of barrel, called “Ender Barrel” will hold 1024 stacks of an item and is crafted with blaze rods in the corners, and ender pearl at the top, iron on the side, a piece of obsidian on the bottom, and a normal barrel in the middle.
The third tier of barrel, called “Quantum Barrel”, will hold up to 4096 stacks of an item and is crafted with ender pearls in the corner, obsidian on the top and bottom, diamonds in the sides, and an ender barrel in the middle.
These crafting recipes may be changed though the configuration file the mod generates the first time it runs.
How to install Minecraft The Barrels Mod 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:Users(insert computer name here)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:Users(insert computer name here)AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Minecraft The Barrels Mod 1.5.1:
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft Extended Villages Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Mob Armor Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- TNT Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
- The Camping Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- InstantBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft More Amours Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Jaffas and more Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4