Minecraft Mods — January 31, 2013, 11:23 AM
RadarBro gives you comfort by letting you know where nearby enemies and mobs are.
- The radar shows mobs, players, allies, enemies, and entities. You can toggle each icon on and off to focus on only what you are looking for.
- You can add players as an Ally or an Enemy, and they will show up on your radar as either green or red respectively.
- As you type a player’s name to add as an Ally or Enemy, names that match what you are typing based on the players currently in the game will appear to make player entry faster.
- You can toggle on and off Auto Rotation and Player Names.
- The settings for the radar as well as the Ally/Enemy lists are saved in your Minecraft directory at: .minecraft\mods\RadarBro\
- Ability to zoom in and out of radar
- Customizable settings for size, colors, etc.
- Height filter – show only entities above or below what you set
- Notifications – for ally/enemy entering view or nearby creepers
- Open your .minecraft folder:
- In Windows 7: C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft
- In Windows Vista/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\*your user name*\Application Data\.minecraft
- Linux: /home/Your User Name/.minecraft
- Mac OS/X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Drag and drop the contents of the mod (the class files and the radaricons.png file) into the WinRAR window that has minecraft.jar open.
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- - Updated to be compatible with 1.4.6+-Added Monster (Mob) Spawner to radar
Developer: Cali Alec
Download Minecraft RadarBro Mod [1.4.7]:
- Minecraft World Generation Manager Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Forge Mod Loader 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Custom Mob Spawner Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Cute Mob Models Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Insta House Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Intelligent Energistics Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Forge Essentials Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft CreeperCollateral Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft INpureCore Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Malisis’ Doors Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2