Timber! makes all the logs in a tree break when you hit the bottom block of the tree with an axe of any type. You can toggle this effect to safely remove logs by holding down C while chopping logs with your axe (configurable in /.minecraft/config/mod_Timber.cfg).
Axes added by other mods will not work by default, you will have to edit the Timber! config file (see above) and add the ids for the mod axes manually. The ids for the vanilla axes and the PlasticCraft axe is included by default.
(This is written on the premise you know how to get to your minecraft.jar)
- 0. Put on your robe and wizard hat.
- 1. Backup your minecraft.jar.
- 2. Delete META-INF.
- 3. Install ModLoader.
- 4. Copy this download into /.minecraft/mods/
- 5. Start up minecraft and play.
Download Minecraft Timber Mod [1.4.5]:
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Official Download
- Minecraft 1.8.1 Pre-release 5 Download
- Minecraft Extended Villages Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Mob Armor Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- TNT Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
- The Camping Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- OreSpawn Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- InstantBlocks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft More Amours Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2